STOP! If you are one of those folk who can’t make the time to work ‘on’ your business because you are so busy working ‘in’ it .. or you believe you can send your Facebook page viral using automated software while you sleep .. then honestly I doubt I can help you. There is probably little point in you reading on.
Although I can show you exactly what you must do to get the best ‘bang for your buck ‘ using Facebook, this will require a little effort on your part. Actually, you can set this up perfectly without even spending a buck to drive insane hordes of traffic through from your viral fan page to your website. But you need to give a little, in order to reap a lot .. perhaps as little as 20-30 minutes a week, when starting off.
These are the basic steps involved: (The assumption being that you have joined Facebook and have your own profile page up).
1. Setting up a business page. In and of itself, easy enough to do, but the recently announced Timeline features for business fan pages are going to have a lot of folk scratching their heads wondering ‘where to go’ from there. The new cover image space on the Timeline provides more branding possibilities and opportunities to do some creative backlinking to your apps. But there are restrictions on the information you share within this image regarding pricing, promotions, contact information and various calls to action. For this reason it is as important now as it ever was to have an expert guide you through:
2. Optional: Creating a custom built ‘Welcome’ or similarly named page. While Facebook no longer allows this as the default landing tab, a well crafted, attractive, eye-catching Welcome page acts as a central marketing hub which ..
* brands your business
* further encourages fans ‘to ‘like’ your page.
* can reward fans for liking the page. This may take the form of a free giveaway, a discount coupon or a special limited time offer .. but you need to provide the incentive for fans to click that “Like” button
* clearly outlines the top benefits your customers enjoy
* gives further reasons why the fan should come check out your site, opt in to your newsletter, view your video, join your Event, give you a call, or visit your premises
* has a strong call to action
* enables fans to share your page via Facebook and other important social networking sites. I cannot overemphasize the importance of these share buttons, if you are active on other sites such as Twitter and Linked In. Whenever somebody “likes” your page or shares the page (usually with an accompanying comment), this appears not only in their own Facebook newsfeed , but in the newsfeed of all of their friends. If one of their friends likes the page, then very quickly things start to go viral.
3. Developing an ongoing relationship with your fans. It is simply not enough to set up a business page, receive a few ‘likes’, and then walk away and not return for several weeks. You want your fans to come back and revisit your page and offer up comments on your Timeline and news-feed, time and time again .. but you have to give them a reason to do so. That means maintaining interest, interacting and engaging with them, ideally so much so that they’ll not only like you, they’ll LOVE you!
4. Funnelling them through to your website landing page which may mean having them opt in as a subscriber to your mailing list and/or purchase your products or services.
I am able to offer a range of services tailored to the needs of individual clients. You can find out more about these here.And .. don’t forget to check out my SPECIAL OFFER for the months of September through to December 2016!
I want to make my services as affordable as possible, to as many businesses as possible. Now, there is simply no reason why you cannot catapult your business forward, by applying my teaching to go ramp up your business profits.
Get in touch now to arrange a FREE consultation. It may prove to be the best thing you have done for your business all year.